Please mark in your calendar: November 12th and 13th 2005
We have organised a seminar for the following theme:
“Systema: Martial Art and Health-Training”
with Valentin Talanov, one of the top-instructors for Systema under Michail Ryabko, and Natalia Talanova, one of the best Systema-Experts in the fields of health, and Andreas Weitzel. Natalia and Valentin will arrive sraight from Russia to share their knowledge and abilities with us . We will answer the following questions on the seminar:
- How do we combine effective Martial-Art Training with Health-Training?
- How do we train Martial Art correct to become or stay healthy?
- What dangers can be within wron martial Art training?
- How can we get rid of problems from wrong Martial Art Training?
... and a lot more !
The seminar takes place at:
Gymnastikraum der Sporthalle Augsburg
Dates will be
1. Part - Saturday, the 12. November 2005, Begins 12.00 a.m. - Ends about 17.00 p.m.
2. Part - Sunday, the 13. November 2005, Begins 10.00 a.m. - Ends about 15.00 p.m.
Price: 80,- Euro
- Breathing and Movement
- Conditioning of breath-, blood and Nerve-System.
- Conditioning of brace and Movement structure (bones, ligaments, joints and muscles)
- Control and regulation of breathing, blood-pressure, puls and body temperature
- Illness- prevention
- Massage for warm-up and relaxation
- Application in fight
- And a lot more
All interested people are welcome!
Equipment: sport-dress (like T-Shirt and Jogging trouser), sneakers and training- weapons (short whip, chain, rope, fixed training- knife from wood or aluminium, stick)
Accommodation: Possible in the Gym for free (showers available). Bring your sleeping-bag with you!
Deadline for registration: : 31th of Oktober 2005
Responsibility: The organiser and the instructor does not take any responsibility!
Are you with us?
We look forward for this seminar!
Mit freundlichen Grußen